Tuesday 25 November 2014

New Necklaces & Singlets on Etsy


Hi Friends,

I just wanted to share some of my most recent work that I have added on my Etsy shop.

The last year I have wanted to branch out and try my creativity in other areas, so besides wooden signs I have tried my hand at necklaces and clothing with Bible verses texts.

I hope next year to expand a little more as I have other creative ideas I would like to try.

As a family we have been facing ongoing personal situation but it has been during this time I felt inspired by the word of God and His wonderful promises. So I hope you enjoy them as much I do. J

I have designed singlets for night wear or day wear and necklaces so we are constantly reminded not to fear or worry during the testing times.


Also they make great ideas for Christmas so if you are interested take at look by clicking on my etsy tab up above or following this URL. www.etsy.com/au/shop/InspiredPassions


Faith
Hope
Love
WILL LAST
FOREVER
1 Corinthians 13.13
Have a great rest of the week
Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment