Tuesday 9 July 2013

Scrumptious Cinnamon Rolls


Hi Friends,

I just wanted to drop a quick line and share the recipe for these scrumptious cinnamon rolls I made today. I love Darlene Zschech and occasionally check her twitter updates for inspiration. Well a while back she posted this on there or maybe it was on her blog I saw it, anyway I finally got around to making them for my hubby who likes this type of pastry. And they were divine! Nathan was super impressed, as was I. So if you’re keen, here is the link I got the recipe from.





As you can see in this last picture I ran out of icing sugar, hence the ones with no icing sugar! :) 

Enjoy Friends :) 

Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier.

Mother Teresa 
Love Anita x

4 comments:

  1. My husband and two boys love cinnamon rolls, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yum! I wonder what will my hubby say if I make it for him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I’ve nominated you for a Liebster blogger award! Congrats :) Come on over and see what it’s all about. (I’ve enjoyed reading your blog!)

    http://www.lifelonghealthandwellness.net/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Cinnamon scrolls blow my socks off when i had two hot ones fresh out of the oven. Wow they were good. I think there may be one more left in the kitchen... Anita's Hubby

    ReplyDelete