Tuesday 28 May 2013

Wooden Sign Gift

Hi Friends,
 
How are you? I hope you had a lovely weekend. I read a post from ‘Kingdom 1st Mom blog that it is the unofficial start to summer over there in the U.S. Lucky you, I’m sure most Aussies were wishing it was summer here! Down under is very cold at the moment, which I am loving at the moment because our summers can get really hot and the last one felt like it went on forever. (Mmmm I can hear certain people disagreeing with me in my head while I write this.) J
 
Anyway, I wanted to share with you my happy news. I just opened up a shop on Etsy where I am selling some of the wooden signs I have made from pieces of wood we had left over from our renovating. So if you get a chance please check it out. I am also more than happy to take custom orders!
 
Here is one of my latest signs which I thought would make a lovely baby gift.
Anita X

No comments:

Post a Comment